Sunday, October 19, 2008

[10-19-08] Living in Stanford Area!

[6:59pm]
     I just got my laptop connected to the wireless internet in my new (temporary) home! Yup, I am currently living in the Stanford area!

     As I started unpacking my stuff, I realized that I had forgotten a few absolutely necessary things:
   1: PC Primary Power Cable
   2: Stereo Mini (male to male) Cable
   3: My CD Wallet

     *sigh* I always do this. Oh well, fortunately, I can salvage the PC primary power cable from my laptop power supply for the time being. Also, I can use a headphone with a female to female stereo coupler... so, I will be able to play my xbox. *whew* Gotta love emergency audio adapters!
     Still, it would be nice to have everything in order.

     See, I've been making a list and constructing my 6-week mandatory-item nomad pack. What do I need to survive in any environment for a period of 6 weeks? Not surprisingly, technology is a large part of it.

     Anyhow, I've got a lot of work to do before I can fall into blissful slumber. (As you can probably guess, getting my computer up and running on the internet is the first item in that list) :P

     Ta ta for now! Chemo in two days! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Well - today's the day!!

Here's to a few weeks time when you break out of that hospital with cancer beaten once and for all and nothing but the best in life to look forward to :)

Thinking of you............Vx