Friday, November 14, 2008

[11-14-08] Tired (Day +11)

[Early Count Update]
     Here's my counts:
       WBC: 17.4 (6.9 yesterday) -- Woot!
       Hematocrit: 27.6 (28.6 yesterday) -- Transfusion likely tonight.
       Hemoglobin:9.7
       Platelets: 27,000 (20,000 yesterday)


[4:07pm]
     I've been really tired (sleepy-type) today. This was great for the morning because I was able to sleep-in a ridiculous amount (I've been having lots of trouble sleeping lately...)

     *bzzt* Sorry! I can't write anymore, I feel too crummy and tired. So, I've asked my mom to do any updates.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Looks like everything is heading in the right direction, A......here's to early release, but I warn you - now that you have an end in sight, the days will REALLY start to drag........keep busy and here's to every day bringing a better healed mouth........Vx

Anonymous said...

Even more WOW!

Skymist said...

Hooray for Austin! Your stem cells grafted and have started your bone marrow working again! You are on a swift path to recovery.

Last night, I picked up Brielle and took her to the boat. They were all supposedly over their colds and flu. However this morning Brielle has obvious symptoms of a cold and I am exposed. Darn. I will have to isolate myself from you for at least 3 days. So I cannot come to the hospital tonight as planned. Sorry! You have an immune system now, but it is a totally immature immune system, the white cells of a baby. It would be very bad to expose you to a cold right now. Keep us all informed!