Sunday, September 21, 2008

[9-21-08] 30 Rock

[8:45pm]
     I've got nothing. For the past two days, nothing special has happened and I have done nothing productive (besides a little cleaning). Aren't I cool?

     I've been spending my time watching 30 Rock and reading a book. Finally, I've gotten into a book! It's hard for me to get started on a new series, but once I do, I usually tear through them. And that's that!

     Oh, and the nurse who said to replace the catheter dressing once a week was crazy! I mean, you're wearing this 24 hours a day; I think it's got to be replaced at *least* twice a week. But maybe that's just me: I like being clean.

     Tomorrow I get my chest x-ray at 8am (means getting up at 5:30am)... I'm hoping for an x-ray without problems. Hopefully, I will begin chemo tomorrow! (Yes, I will begin chemo tomorrow while being filled with hope. So :P) Fingers Crossed!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Here's hoping you are currently being pumped with poison - ugh - what a warped world we live in :p...........Vx

Austin said...

I know! Christmas is coming! :P