Friday, June 13, 2014

[6-12-2014] The Waters of your Homeland

As of eight minutes ago, I can no longer have food or water or medicine or anything. My stomach needs to be COMPLETELY empty. I can tolerate the bit about the food, but water is a different story. I frequently get up in the middle of the night thirsty and half-asleep, needing water. Given that the biopsy will be cancelled if I drink any water, I need to ensure that I do not.

So, I dumped out the water bottle next to my bed, and the secondary water bottle next to my workstation. I put clothes on the upstairs faucets in the house. This way, if I groggily walk into the bathroom for water, I'll be momentarily confused as to why there are CLOTHES in my sink. I'll shock myself into consciousness and in that moment, I'll realize that I need to deprive myself of wonderful, wonderful water. See? I'm already missing it!

Pretty soon, I'll be like the characters in Dune, telling mythical tales about places far away where water runs plenty and literally comes flowing out of holes in the walls! I feel parched... ;)

Anyhow, the biopsy is tomorrow. Time for bed.

Oh, and one more thing on an unrelated note. After trying to reschedule my final for a THIRD time, my professor generously allowed me to waive the final! Apparently, since I had such high homework scores, I'd have to do unrealistically bad on the final to fail the class. Since I took the class for credit, a "close enough" was acceptable here. So yay, and here I was actually considering lugging my notes and textbook to surgery!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cool. I really laughed at your water story

Austin said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Anneke Sergio said...

My name is hoover, my 18 years old daughter, Tricia was diagnosed of herpes 3 years ago. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. We tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was futile. The blisters kept on reappearing after some months. My daughter was making use of Acyclovir tablets 200mg. 2 tablets every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams. and H5 POT. Permanganate with water to be applied 2x a day but all still show no result. So I was on the internet some months back, to sought for any other means of saving my only child. just then, i came across a comment on dr imoloa herbal treatment and decided to give it a try. i contacted the him and he prepared some herbs and sent it to me together with guidelines on how to use the herbs through DHL courier service. my daughter used it as directed dr imoloa and in less than 14days, my daughter regained her health.. You should contact Dr imoloa today directly on his email address for any kind of health challenge; lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease.  and many more; contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com./ also on  whatssap-+2347081986098.