Friday, February 8, 2008

[2-8-08] Dr. House

     So, I'm celebrating my Friday by binge-watching episodes of Dr. House and drinking sangria. Nothing like coming to terms with your illness by commiserating with those about to be saved by a brilliant doctor.
     Anyhow, this kid on the show is getting a bone marrow biopsy. Sound familiar? Oh yeah, I got one of those. Dr. House says, "Oh yeah, this is going to hurt." The kid clenches in pain and lets out a scream. I think to myself: heh, I didn't scream. I'm bad-ass :P (Better living through delusion, I say)

3 comments:

Adva Ahava said...

You are definitely bad-ass!

Austin said...

I didn't say it, you did!

Oh wait, I did to.. Well, it's true!

Anonymous said...

That is really funny, I always thought you would enjoy House. I like it too.

Mom