Friday, February 1, 2008

[2-1-08] Graphics vs. AI

     I failed to complete my graphics programming homework. I just couldn't concentrate/care about the ugly math. The programming assignment was fun, though -- I finished that.

     I saw Lisa, from the school's Social Services dept., today. Nice lady. I told her the same old story & how it would be difficult to tell my family and whatnot.
     Then she told me about how I can get an extra loan for $2,800 for medical expenses. Also, that I should get the DSP (Disabled Students Program) to help me out.

[11:00am]
     I went to my first AI discussion section. The TA did an example of Bayesian Maps. The sample problem was, "find the probability of certain symptoms given that the patient has cancer, and vice versa." I felt a little upset about that. At that moment, I wonder how he would react if I blurted out my situation in front of the class...
     Maybe I should drop the graphics class.

No comments: